Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
The ETL Senior Developer should be able to analyze, design, develop, and execute of automated and manual ETL mappings and exchange data across the applications. He/she should have full understanding of each step in the ETL process and hands on experience in analysis, design, development of ETL programs with scripts, packages, mappings (depending on the tool) , scheduling, monitoring and administration of the ETL tool.
- Work closely with Solution Architect, Data Modeller, Business Analysts to understand business requirements, providing expert knowledge and solutions on Data Warehousing, ensuring delivery of business needs in a timely cost-effective manner.
- Provides/reviews detailed technical specifications and ETL documentations required in each phase of the SDLC, and complies with internal standards and guidelines.
- Provides reviews of deliverables and identifies gaps/areas for improvement.
- Provides end-users support including business queries and requests.
- Create, execute, and document unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the ETL environment, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
You will have: (Skills/Experience)
- Expertise in creating the graph for data extraction transformation and loading process between homogeneous or heterogeneous systems using ETL tools.
- BRE – Business Rules Environment, Continuous>Flows, Conduct>IT etc.,
- Expertise on scheduling and monitoring of ETL mappings.
- Experience in writing and executing UNIX shell scripts
- Hands on experience in using advanced Oracle database concepts including PL/SQL, packages, procedures, indexing and query tuning.
- Skilled in preparing data cleaning scripts.
- Sound Knowledge on data warehousing concepts.
- Skilled in working with virtual teams across cultures and organisational disciplines;
- Good written and oral communication; fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage;
- Degree or equivalent in IT or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- 6 – 7 years of direct work experience in a project with ETL tool (AbInitio) & Oracle PL/SQL and adaptable to learn other ETL tools in short span of time
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire