We build phenomenal product and provide seamless services to our customers including internal and external. Core banking team collaborates with different stake holders including interface teams, business users and teams from other line of business during life cycle of a project /product. Core banking mainframe team adopts the new features of mainframe Z/OS and also modernization of the system which uses Java and REST APIs. Functional area includes Customer Information System, Current Accounts, Deposits Application, Retail Loans Application, Multi Currency Accounts.
Job Duties & responsibilities:
- As a mainframe Developer, person shall be able to discuss with different stack holders, different technical team and users on requirement gathering and able to design the solution.
- Transform designs into IT solutions including COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS and VSAM.
- Successfully deliver code, unit testing and defect management.
- Conduct performance tuning of all backend jobs and optimized the application performance.
- Should familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and have experience working in Agile team.
- Have 5+ years of experience as a developer in mainframe technologies which includes COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS and VSAM.
- Experience on utilities such as SORT, ICETOOL and debugger tool is preferred.
- Have guided team on technical queries and resolutions.
- Understanding on batch or online optimization.
- Having experience in banking and finance domain is preferred.
- Having REXX, changeman and Omega-mon/ TMON tools experience is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Java / REST APIs, cloud computing.