- A tenured Qliksense dashboard developer to support new dashboard design/development and ongoing improvements to existing dashboards
- Responsible for executing Data Management initiatives for Credit Risk and Finance management reporting team
- Understanding of Banking/Finance reporting dynamics and ability to translate them into technical reporting capabilities in Qliksense
- Directly build and support Qlik dashboards to deliver information and data in ways that help drive the business and create efficiencies
- Query, analyze and transform complex data sets to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance
- Interface with business managers and technology teams to design, develop, deploy and enhance Qlik dashboards
- Ensure all Qlik development is in line with best practices, principals and standards defined by Banking Analytics team and complies with the spirit of the firm’s overall data control standards
- Ensure the dashboards delivered of best quality and build a process around it.
- Provide thought leadership and promote collaboration to advance team’s collective knowledge and expertise on latest technologies and techniques, while also driving current projects to successful completion
Excellent Hands on experience in Qlik Sense and QlikView. Advanced skills optimizing Qlik data models and directly developing Qlik dashboards. Qlik-specific skills must include:
- QlikSense: Experience optimizing data architecture and data libraries for specific use in QlikSense
- Load script development experience: Ability to load data from multiple source
- Experience using scripts to transform data for various dashboard requirements
- Advanced knowledge using set analysis & variables
- Experience developing Qlik user interfaces: Creating charts, filter panes, text objects, etc. Ability to apply and customize formatting using style sheets
- Familiarity with section access
- Extensive data modeling experience
- Prior experience devising and instituting predictive analytical frameworks
- Ability to update and write SQL code required to extract data from source systems
- Previous experience with additional BI tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Hive, Python and SQL
- Prior experience interpreting and analyzing complex data sets, and providing actionable recommendations.
- Able to manage multiple, high-priority deliverables simultaneously
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable speaking, presenting, and answering questions during large meetings and conference calls
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- 7+ years professional work experience, with 2-3 years in a highly analytical function
- Should be flexible working in EMEA shifts
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.