Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
- This role is suited to someone who is looking to kick-start a career in IT programming and development.
- The successful candidate should have a distinct interest in software programming and development and some experience in writing software applications.
- Knowledge of any software language and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress and develop a career around this new role.
- Must be 2020 Graduate
- Bachelors in Computer or IT related specialization
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to program in any High-Level language like Java, C# etc
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS desirable
- Ability to stay current with new technology
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.