- Should have 4-6 years of Java development experience with atleast 3 years of working knowledge in CALYPSO
- Should have strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, strong at analysis and issue resolution
- good in verbal and written communication
- Configuration – Static data/ event config/engine config/server config/User config/Filters/SD filters/Task config/workflow config/ Product config/Fees config/Accounting config/Nettings/message configs/sender config
- Use of APIs – Calypso core and util classes, different type of handler classes, handle cache. create persistence services. SDIs, Asset classes.
- Workflows – Create new workflows/ workflow Kickoff/cutoff setups, rules
- Engines – Create new engines/ Engine optimization, Engine parameter settings, Monitoring engines.
- Event handling
- Working with Trade/Confirmation/Transfers life cycle
- Reporting framework – Create new reports, Schedule task
- Calypso Data model – Oracle
- OOPS, Design patterns(Singleton/Factory/Observer)
- JAVA i/o, File handling
Oracle 10g or more
- sql, PL/SQl
- SQL query optimization
- table/index creation
- Unix commands, shell script basics.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Société Générale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 151,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Société Générale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody and under management. Corporate & Investment Banking: Société Générale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance The position is part of Bangalore team developing real-time, multithreaded, highly complex trading systems for Investment Banking division of Societe Generale. The position offers opportunity to specialize in a core investment banking domain with exposure to trading business process, complex financial products, risk and pricing management. It offers opportunity to apply and learn high end technical architecture with performance, scalability, adaptability and reactivity concerns. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self confidence, self learning, and collective ownership principles.