- DB Delivery for Client Hierarchy and Related Party Programme.
- Trouble shooting the technical problems related to DB
- Impact Assess the component changes as per Functional Specification & Furnish Detail Design
- Participate in initiatives with respect to Databases in accordance with Technology Roadmap, Governance & Compliance
What will you be doing?
- Develop DB objects under managed application Delivery.
- Accountable for producing detail design of DB components, and development
- Accountable for supporting e2e delivery during CIT/SIT/OAT and LIVE implementation
- Responsibility for stabilising the best practices for design, development, implementation and automation
- Responsibility for prioritising live issues, problem records and delivering the fixes in production.
What we’re looking for:
- Good working experience in either RDBMS/NO SQL/Graph Databases.,
- Proficient in DB design, DB modelling & SQL Queries
- Ability to develop/Build Function/procedures/Packages, indexes, partitioning,
- Performance optimization, query optimization & other DB related troubleshooting
- Good experience with Graph DB and NO SQL
- Good exposure with Linux
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Graduate in Engineering (BE/B-TEC).
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.