We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- Build and design and development of protection, control & monitoring applications using various measurement algorithms e.g. DFT/FFT,
- Verification of algorithms using MATLAB/SIMULINK and OMICRON.
- Product development R&D experience following development life cycle from requirement development, design, develop, code & testing and analyze and enhance CPU efficiency & optimization for product applications
- Integrate developed applications and validate new product designs during system/regression testing
- Provide production/ postproduction support and collaborate with Product life cycle management, hardware/Firmware Design with manufacturing team and assess/integrate third party and open source software.
- Know-how & latest trends on substation & distribution automation technology /high voltage engineering, PSCAD & RTDS knowledge
- Know-how substation automation protocols IEC 60870-5-101/102/103/104, Modbus-RTU, DNP3, IEC 61850 and know-how in electrical power system protection
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
We are seeking for a BE / ME in Electrical & electronics with proven record and minimum 8 years of experience in protection application. Solid programming experience in C/ C++ and familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review. Strong documentation and writing skills. This job is based out of Goa.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time