AM – HMI Developer
Department / Group:
Software Tech/ Connectivity
(Full-time, part-time, contract, intern)
Shashi Chandra Ray
HR contact (Email ID):
Our goal as Ola Electric, is to enable and maximize the number of electric kms delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global.
E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday – no other form factor comes close. As such, our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of e-rickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years)
That said, we are building our batteries and charging infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our own 3W and potentially small 4Ws
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Gather wire frames of GUI from design team and implement same for Embedded device.
2. Work on Instrument and test performance metrics.
3. Talking to the Product / Firmware and Validation Engineers, liaise with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
Experience & Skills
- Engineering Degree (BE / B. TECH / ME / M. TECH) in EE / CSE / ECE / Instrumentation from a reputed institute.
- Mandatory experience in HMI/GUI development on Linux platform .
- Preferred experience in Automotive (or IoT) domain.
- HMI development:
- Strong in C, C++, OOPS concept, Design Patterns and Linux System Programming.
- Good experience in QT or equivalent HMI/GUI development tool.
- Application /middleware services development on Linux platform, knowledge in Crash dump analysis.
- OS concepts, data structures and algorithms
Important Links that will tell you more about OLA Electric:
- How Ola Electric turns into a Unicorn
- Ratan Tata invests in Ola Electric’s promising future
Ola Electric – Media