Department / Group:
Software Tech/ Connectivity
(Full-time, part-time, contract, intern)
HR contact (Email ID):
Our goal as Ola Electric, is to enable and maximize the number of electric kms delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global.
E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday – no other form factor comes close. As such, our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of e-rickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years)
That said, we are building our batteries and charging infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our own 3W and potentially small 4Ws
Roles and Responsibilities
Requirement analysis, Software Design and Development.
HMI development for infotainment and cluster products.
Peer Review, Unit Testing and Functional Testing.
Work with project managers to support estimation and planning in an iterative development environment.
Debug and resolve the customer reported issues on the target board.
Interact with multiple software competency and system competency to overcome the obstacles of the owned module.
Experience & Skills
- Experience- 6 – 12 years of experience
- Skills Required- C, C++, Embedded Systems
- Company Domain- Electric Vehicles
- Proficiency in QT/QML to support the development of the embedded product. Qt experience with knowledge of Signals & Slots will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in C++ language.
- Good System level understanding of HMI Frameworks.
- Good experience and exposure with the Linux build environment.
- An added advantage for exposure to Automotive Embedded Development and Testing tools (IDE, Vector CAN tool like VCAN, CANoe, GENy).
- Knowledge of UML state diagrams, sequence diagrams drawing ability, analysis.
- An added advantage for exposure to Displays and Cluster products of Automotive Domain.
- Familiarity with SW development process (Agile/Scrum) is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication.
Important Links that will tell you more about OLA Electric:
- How Ola Electric turns into a Unicorn
- Ratan Tata invests in Ola Electric’s promising future
- Ola Electric – Media