At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE’s internal Global functions like Human Resources, Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidate will be involved in the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of HPE’s HR IT Systems, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
- This role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of Workday and related tools for development of new capabilities as well as support of the existing implementation
- Collaborate with external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation and ongoing support, ensuring adherence to established SLA’s
- Develops and maintains relationships with business SME’s and end users. Uses deep business and functional knowledge to drive engagement on major IT initiatives and ongoing support.
- Take the role of an SME on IT projects impacting HR Systems. Ensure the business requirements are fully captured to create superior solutions for the company. Provides Solution Design.
- Create test scripts, perform functional testing, and documentation of test results
- Provide training to business users as needed on Workday and related tools/processes
- Drive the resolution of production support incidents
- Drives creative problem solving. Applies in-depth technical knowledge to various technology areas or functions to resolve recurring support incidents
- Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience in implementing IT solutions .
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with MSSQL, Oracle RDBMS, Informatica PowerCenter ETL, Tidal for job scheduling, TOAD for SQL queries, TIBCO Integrations , HPSB
- Ability to understand business requirements & map them to IT solutions.
- Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
- Understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
- Sound business acumen, analytical and problem solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Self-confident
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
- High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
- are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
- are a professional with experience and technical knowledge
- have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
- are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
- are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
…then, apply now!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!