Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Mentor and support junior developers in their design and construction of software solutions and provide leadership on various application development initiatives
- Partner with business stakeholders to ensure solution requirements and quality is honed within the development cycle
- Support existing applications and projects by responding to incident, problems, and service requests
- Ability to Code complex problems and learn new Frameworks quickly
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects
Generic Managerial Skills:
- Must possess a strong business acumen and high level of confidence
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Must be self-directed, dependable and punctual in a fast-paced work environment
- A customer service-oriented approach and an excellent, focused work ethic
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Tech/B. E/MCA regular. No backlogs and gaps during UG/PG course.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Soap/Restful Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience of working in Agile methodology and TDD methodology
- Well versed with SOAP/WSDL/JAX-WS.
- Should have working experience of Code Repository tools (SVN, GIT) and bug tracking tools (JIRA).
Must have: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, Eclipse
Good to have: Micro-services, Spring Integration, Kafka
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.