Location: [[req_workLocation]]Location Address: Pune, State of Mahārāshtra 411006 India (IN)
Careers with CDK Global – where to next?
So who are we and what do we do?
CDK Global is the largest global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships and manufacturers in more than 100 countries worldwide for the world’s biggest car brands. Although we operate on a global scale, we are small by comparison and that is a good thing. It means that we are still a business where every person matters and where anyone can make an impact on our growth and success. We have opportunities in a wide range of business areas so wherever in the world you join us, you will get the support, training and tools you need to make significant steps forward in your career.
Position Title: Software Engineer
The position is based out of CDK Pune office with team responsible to develop Enterprise Data Platform. EDP platform is CDK owned platform which help its customers to manage, transfer, distribute, transform the data as per their need.
Primary technical activities will be related to Java, SQL, React, Kafka, AWS, and related technologies
- knowledge of Core Java 8+ and Object-Oriented programming
- Knowledge of any UI technologies preferbly React
- Knowledge of messaging technologies like Kafka
- Experience with relational databases is valuable (preferably Postgres or Oracle), including designing queries, data modelling, PL/SQL scripts
- Strong analytical skills required, including the ability to understand complex business workflows and determine how they can be implemented within the system
- Strong communication Skills, able to work in global delivery model and work with his/her counterpart across the globe
- Good understanding of agile methodology for project delivery
- Basic skills with Software Configuration Management Tools and Integrated Development Environments
- Appliaction development
- UI Development and upgrades
- Collaboration with internal and externals stakeholders
- Development, production and management of data streaming platform
- Development of key metrics, rules and notifications to identify critical gaps
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements
- Identify transformation logics and business rule implications
- Develop data transformation, rule applications
- Schedule data delivery and monitor jobs, fix failed jobs or data leakage issue
- Maintain data security and integrity
- Standardization and automation of data collection and processing
- 2-3 years of experience
- Graduate in any discipline
Who do we look for? We look for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours. What can we offer you? To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not tenure. Excel in your role here and the rewards will be excellent too. We will also help you to grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the opportunities our global market has to offer. Start your Journey with CDK Global.