Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Mainframe Developer (CICS)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Team Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
What you will be doing
- Provides application software development services typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications based on the technical design and coding standards so as to deliver error free output.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
Define unit test cases based on the technical design/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features.
- Execute the unit test cases defined so as to ensure error free execution in both the desktop and by deploying it in the development environment.
- Perform documentation of the code changes and unit test result using SDF framework so as to maintain an audit trail of the changes.
What you bring:
- 4 to 6 years of Mainframe Development Experience.
- Strong knowledge on z/OS COBOL,DB2, CICS, JCL and TSO.
- Experience in VSAM, File-Aid for MVS, File-Aid for DB2, XPEDITER and ENDEVOR.
- Willing to work as an Individual contributor
- Strong programming and analytical skills
- Production support skills preferred
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.