Cyient’s geospatial and digital capabilities have been helping customers exploit location intelligence for over 25 years. We engage across the geospatial value chain-from data acquisition and processing to applications and system integration to digital tools and platforms that offer actionable insights. We help solve problems that matter across multiple sectors including utilities, transportation, infrastructure, natural resources, agriculture, security, and urban planning.
Our services and solutions draw on a broad set of geospatial capabilities including Lidar, remote sensing, photogrammetry, mapping, application development, analytics, and data integration.
About The Role:
We are looking for a .Net Developer who will join our Pune team and manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database,responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Support, develops, codes, test, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software customers.
- Requires good understanding of business application.
- We have to work with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolve customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements from customers.
- May help develop software user manuals.
- Work with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with Agile team members, working with testers to ensure quality and with product managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
- Monitor the quality of code that is delivered by your team through reviews and other processes.
- Foster our team work environment and create passion within the team.
- Participate in the development leadership team ensuring corporate success.
- 5+ years of strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Integration experience with .Net Services
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Experience with .NET Core, C# and SQL Server Ability to analyses data.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, Responsive UI
- Experience with Design Principles.
- Nice to have – Node.js, TypeScript.
You will report to project lead.
Skills & Experience
.Net, C#.NET, MVC
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.