Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
JOB SUMMARY (a few sentences)
This role involves developing and managing the Qlik Scorecard developed for our stakeholders. The audience of the report is very Senior Leadership within Technology.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BULLETS)
- To develop the Qlik based reports
- To work on enhancements and updates to the existing Qlik based reports
- Understand the business and provide suggestions that can improve the reports.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in Qlik Report development or any other equivalent reporting software like Oracle Reports, Crystal reports, Tableau etc.
- Sound understanding of Database concepts and PL/SQL.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
- Bachelor in Computer Science/BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
- Specialist with min 5 years of experience in IT field.
- Excellent communication skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.