Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
The Oracle NoSQL Database development team delivers an industry leading horizontally scalable, shared nothing, distributed cloud database. Use your deep skills in distributed systems, database internals, and high performance computing to work on one of the premier industrial strength NoSQL Databases in the market today.
You will work with an exceptional team solving some of the world’s most challenging distributed cloud database problems. Experience working on large scales systems is required. If you’re looking for the next big challenge in building a world class cloud based NoSQL Database solution, the Oracle NoSQL Database development team is the right place for you.
- A minimum of seven years working on the development of mission critical large scale systems.
- Experience with complex distributed systems and parallel distributed algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Java, C++, or C language development.
- Strong knowledge of concurrent programming in distributed environments
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in large scale cloud environments
- BS, MS, or PHD in computer science
Highly Desirable Skills
- Knowledge of database internals (concurrent B-tree access, transactions, recovery, query processing)
- Knowledge of log structured storage systems
- Knowledge of performance tuning and analysis in large scale distributed system
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire