Cyient is one of the world’s leading rail engineering solutions partner repeatedly trusted by rail majors to address complex engineering challenges across the design-build-maintain life cycle. Our Design solutions include rolling stock project and product engineering support and signaling application engineering. Our Build offering includes product localization, life extension support, and electronics manufacturing. Our Maintain offerings focus on enhancing the efficiency and availability of assets through data analytics-led solutions.
About The Role:
You will work with us as aAngular Developer from our Hyderabad office. You will report to project manager. You will perform complex software engineering assignments following designated standards and procedures. Provide technical guidance, and mentors more junior members of the team. Conceptualises, designs, codes, debugs and performs development activities observing designated standards and procedures. Work with other engineering disciplines. You will typically work with direction. Incumbents of this position will exercise discretionary and substantial authority.
- Coordinate and develop project concepts, goals, specifications and resource needs. Prepare design specifications, analyses and recommendations.
- Use current programming language and technologies to provide creative practical solutions to multiple technical problems
- Analyse and contribute to system and subsystem specifications and design definitions
- Design develop and test applications and programmes to support our products
- Design develop and test software programmes following established quality standards and observing internal engineering procedures including coding, unit testing and software configuration control
- Complete high- and low-level detailed software design specifications, storyboards and interface specifications
- Provide support of products through conception to product delivery including, defect maintenance and support to customer services
- Prepare reports, manuals, procedures and status reports
- Participate and work with team members in code reviews and make necessary improvements in code
- Mentor junior team members
- Keep informed about improvements and developments within software engineering
- Four-year college degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related technical discipline.
- Java SE and Multi-Threaded programming
- 5 years related experience. Depending on the role, experience will include
- Have experience in web services using JAX-WS/RESTREST (1+ years during the last five years of experience)
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate (1+ years during the last five years of experience)
- Good in SQL
- Experience in high and low-level design
- Experience with any Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring Data.
- Experience with UI development using JS libraries like Angular
- Experience with, and understanding of, the software development lifecycle
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Additional experience required may include (role dependent): multi
- Work under deadline and budget guidelines.
Skills & Experience
Core Java, JAX-WS, Spring Boot
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.