About The Company:
Ksolves India Ltd. is a leading Software Development company of India origin which aims to deliver unmatched business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation. NASSCOM, NSDL, ISO certified & NSE listed company.Our business clients are mainly based in the USA. We have a proven track record of delivering quality solutions with our expertise in developing Mobile and Web-applications. The technologies we mainly focus on are Java, Salesforce, ROR, Python, Machine Learning, Android , IOS, Node Etc
Job Location: Noida (Till Lockdown Work from home)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2020
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months(Shortlisted candidates will be given Task for Initial 15 days as per the performance they will be finalized for Onboarding)
Salary: INR 2.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Ksolves Hiring for “Software Developer ” Looking for Fresher candidates.
- Should have good technical knowledge with excellent coding skills.
- Comfortable working on different technology. Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work in a challenging environment in terms of quality and quantity to address ongoing client needs.
- Plan and implement integration between proposed development and existing systems in terms of hardware and software platform.
- Take ownership of assumed tasks, provide test, implementation and support plan in a multi-tier level.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments as required.
- Work in a collaborative atmosphere providing assistance and guidance to coworkers and also express willingness to learn from them.
- Learn other technologies that are used in the product to get involved in enhancements, support and maintenance activities and other duties as assigned.
- Till the lockdown is not over, candidates have to join remotely.
- Candidates must have a personal Laptop along with good internet connectivity.
- Java/C/Aptitude Round
- Coding Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Discussion
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 – 0 Years
2.2 – 2.2 LPA