Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Research and identify solutions to high severity issues and implement them
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and documentation
· Mentoring junior developers on the team
· Reviewing code developed by team members
· Rapidly learning new technologies
· Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
Candidates must have:
· Strong J2EE development experience
· Strong experience with Web-tier development using technologies such as Spring, JPA
· Good experience with at least one of the popular J2EE Application Servers is a must
· Good experience with writing SQL (experience with SQL Server is a plus)
· Experience with Elastic stack is a plus
· Experience with writing unit tests using Junit
· Thorough understanding of OO principles
· Track record of rapidly learning and incorporating new technologies into his/her skill set
· Thorough knowledge of programming best practices
· Expert analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to effectively communicate technical, business, and design information
· Proven ability to deliver high-quality, tested software on time
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum is a plus
Ideal candidate has excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, with a successful track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.