Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
The Product and The Team
Oracle Adaptive Intelligence Applications empower enterprise business applications’ customers to get meaningful insights into the vast amount of data at their disposal by providing pre-built components using open source tools and technologies and thus help customers to make smart decisions.
The AI Apps team is responsible for building services that can be easily consumed by enterprise applications to process, analyze and provide insights into the data by using the best of the tools and technologies available in the market. Some of the services include recommendation and prediction services for HR applications, transactional insights into financial applications etc.
You’ll be part of an energetic, and rapidly growing team with unlimited opportunities for influence, growth, and advancement. You will have a chance to learn, experiment and explore the most widely used technologies out there in the AI market space, and provide the most efficient business solutions to our customers.
Following are the essential responsibilities of this role. It is a constantly evolving role with increased responsibilities as the business expands.
- Work closely with the Product Development team members in North America and EMEA
- Work closely with the Fusion AI Apps Development and Operations teams in India to understand their requirements and translate it into backlog stories or address them as needed.
- Develop software using Agile methodologies and participate as a member of scrum development teams
- Use Everything-As-Code methodologies to ensure traceability, configurability, immutability, repeatability, and governability
- Participate in all phases of development – planning, design, implementation, testing and deployment and ensure customer success
- Continuously guide the team in building innovative software and automation solutions using the best of breed technologies that has pervasive impact on all of Oracle Fusion AI Apps.
Ideal candidates should match or exceed the following criteria.
- BS degree in CS, EE, or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the design and development of large scale distributed applications in cloud environment; preferably have used OCI, AWS or Azure.
- Proficient in Java, Python and / or other OOP languages
- Good understanding of relational or NoSQL database systems
- Experienced in in designing and building efficient microservices, RESTful APIs using JEE frameworks – Spring, SpringBoot
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps processes, knowledgeable in using Docker and Kubernetes cluster
- Exposure to software development methodologies including agile and SCRUM
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Job: Product Development
Other Locations: IN-IN,India-Hyderabad
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire