As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply!
- Drive standard methodology, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience and good technical knowledge in Java development using object-oriented methodologies.
- Experience in Java Scripting Frameworks (AJAX/JSON/Java Script)
- Experience in web services, service based development, XML/XSD,XML Parsing
- Experience in designing and deploying J2EE components within Apache/Tomcat/Web logic Server.
- Experience in using IDE (Eclipse)
- Comfort maintaining source code control system preferably Subversion or CVS or GIT
- Exposure in SOAP UI-Client/J-meter to test SOAP and HTTP services
- Experience in Basic Oracle/SQL
- Experience in application profiling and code refactoring
- Experience with development tools such as Velocity Studio, Eclipse etc
- Exposure to Agile methodology.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.