looking for desktop support engineer freshers can also apply
1. Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
2. Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
3. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
4. Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
5. Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
6. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
7. Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
8. Troubleshoot and resolve incidents (Hardware and Software) related to desktop and associated peripherals
9. Troubleshoot Network connectivity (LAN) issues
10. Installation of desktop and hardware like CD-ROM, soundcards, etc
11. Operating Systems (OS) installation / re-installation, upgrades and patches for desktops
whatsapp your cv on ((9I-76-177-703-78))Hr Team