Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Business Data Services (BDS) team:
BDS is a relatively new addition to the Coupa organization. Most of our team worked together in a company matchmaking startup, and now after joining Coupa our responsibility is the enrichment and expansion of Coupa supplier company records.
The core of the BDS process is to collect data from multiple internal and external data sources and apply our in-house developed confidence algorithm to analyze the signal strengths for each data point value. End result is a more comprehensive supplier record, with confidence value for each data point value attached.
Even though small in head count, BDS is a geographically spread out team having team members in different states and even in Europe. Working remotely has been a core part of the team culture way before the current limitations and we are fully equipped to support that for you as well.
- BDS enrichment and data collection processes are constantly looking to add more data sources and the main focus currently is the public online company repositories. With these we would need help from a motivated software developer.
- Duties include: –
- Development of site specific website scraping processes
- Participating in the company source data modeling
- Development of efficient and effective data clean-up processes
- You will be working as part of a skilled team who are fully capable of teaching every step of the way to start working on this task.
- Web front-end development Development of website scrapers requires understanding of how the web pages are structured.
- Python Basic experience from Python is going to be required to operate and develop within our existing framework.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.