Software Developer- ETL
Location: Bangalore, India
We are seeking a versatile Developer with Business Intelligence (BI) background to join our flagship BI Product team.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, your duties will be to build, maintain and manage Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that turn data into knowledge. You should have outstanding experience in business analysis and data.
You should also design, develop, and maintain reporting solutions. For this role, you should have an analytical mind and be an excellent communicator. You will help us in making better business decisions.
If you have strong business acumen and excellent problem-solving skills, we would like to meet you.
- Produce tools to store and represent data like ETL and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cubes.
- Interpret software development needs for technical specifications and business requirements.
- Be ready to learn newer technologies, suggest and improve the current product offering with you understanding and knowledge.
- Manage and support data analytics platforms.
- Develop and implement database queries and conduct analysis.
- Carry out unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Originate and update technical documentation.
- Merge with teams to integrate systems.
- Generate visualizations and reports as required.
- Analyze and update existing BI systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant fields.
- Proven work experience as a BI Developer, Data Scientist or a similar position.
- Strong working experience in data warehouse design – dimensional modelling and data mining.
- Great understanding of ETL and online analytical processing (OLAP) framework.
- Good to have: Experience with Big Data, Machine Learning
- Good to have: Experience working on Pentaho Platform/Tools
- Inquiring mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- Great interpersonal skills.