Job Title: INP038: Software Developer III
Job Requisition #: RC294589
Unit No. 7-03, 7th FL, SLN Terminal
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Information Technology Professional
The Software Developer III is a Java Full Stack Developer will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of existing and new applications. The ideal candidate will be a strong technical resource with the ability to understand, learn and master many different diverse technologies used across the enterprise, work with minimal supervision, and has ability to work closely with the business and technical resources.
- Collaborate with application development teams, subject matter experts, and third-party application experts to understand the business requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Works with an agile team to code, test, and maintain java applications on Spring Framework and microservices technologies
- Hands on software development that will perform at scalable, reliable, and secured products.
- Review, analyze, troubleshoot, and modify complex core and customized software.
- Respond to complex, escalated customer inquiries/requests for technical/operational support.
- Resolve complex technical matters to meet customer service level agreements.
- Analyze and/or implement corrective action for root cause analysis/fixes or corrective action of defects.
- Follow documented Software Development Life-Cycle standards.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is the top-level contributor or specialist.
- Point of contact for higher level or complex issues and will work with senior levels for resolution.
- This position is full-time and may require after hours or on-call support including, but not limited weekends and evenings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Minimum 7 years of overall experience primarily designing and developing Java/J2EE based applications (Java 8 or more), Spring framework and writing JUnits.
- Hands on development experience with Spring Boot & Microservices, and REST services.
- Experience in database design including the ability to write complex queries is required.
- Knowledge of cloud native principles is required.
- Familiarity with version control tools like SVN, CSV, or Git.
- Basic understanding of and willingness to learn and adopt professional and industry standards.
- Results oriented, highly motivated, and technically fluent in all aspects of software design and development.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong collaboration skills and be a team player.
Good To Have
- Knowledge of containerization environment Docker/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in using OAuth or JWT to secure API.
- Understanding of Message Queues and Topics.
- Understanding of agile principles and methodologies.
FedEx Logistics provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We’re glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!