- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
Should be able to work as independent contributor
Should be able to coordinate with QA team
Should be able to coordinate with onshore stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with minimum 16 years of regular qualification as no correspondence courses can be considered.
Must Have Skills:
1. Strong Pega hands on experience, experience in java is an advantage
2. Minimum 3 years of Pega experience
3. Should have good experience in design, development and support
4. Should have Pega CSA certification
5. Should have experience in application debugging and troubleshooting
6. Should have experience in analyzing logs & alerts
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Should have experience working in Agile methodology
9. Should have good understanding of Oracle database and ability to write SQL queries
Nice To Have Skills:
1. Good understanding of US Healthcare, specifically claims domain
2. Pega CSSA certification
3. Good experience of application integration using Pega-PRPC
4. Good experience of application debugging and troubleshooting using Pega-PRPC
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.