Focuses on learning the craft and how to work in a team productively, in particular:
- Guided by team members, contributes simple features and bug fixes and provides matching test cases.
- Finds suitable work items in the team backlog with the help of other team members.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Is aware of the team’s continuous integration pipeline and fixes broken builds as necessary.
- Learns how to improve readability and maintainability of code.
- Continuously improves themselves and the code they produce.
- Develops an understanding of the problem domain their team works on.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Abstains from premature optimization.
- Understands company and team visions.
- Actively seeks support by team members to overcome obstacles.
- Autonomously performs small refactoring to improve local software quality.
Supply Chain Nation
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder’s blog – Supply Chain Nation – the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.