Full Stack Web Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Power System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for developing Web based UI applications/API using the defined technology stack.
- Design and implementation software based on defined architecture.
- Coding of features, bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines.
- You will be involved in requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements.
- Required to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
What you need to make real what matters
- We need a B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA graduate with 3 to 7 years of experience in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
- Exposure to GIT, Advanced Object – Oriented thinking, Design principles and patterns, Software development processes
- You should have worked on CI/CD tools/ Cloud, Serverless architecture
- Knowledge in Testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma protractor
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time