About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo’s business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role
This role is to develop ETL solutions for managing the data repository for Brokerage applications.
- Understand the Business
and perform impact Analysis
- Design and Build ETL solutions
- Perform Unit testing and support QA testing
- Performance tuning of jobs
- Support Production implementation
- Create documentation as per the organization policy
At least 8+ years IT experience with primary focus and technical skills/experience in the following:
- Good experience on Informatica.
- UNIX and Shell Scripting.
- Advanced SQL Knowledge.
- Hands on experience on DB2/Oracle.
- Good experience in handling very large database (VLDB)
- Good experience in Autosys or any Batch monitoring tool.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Experience with working with ‘data quality’ concepts
- Experience with working with metadata and data lineage concepts
- Support project experience is an added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge on Design and Build ETL solutions
- Strong application Development/Maintenance experience
- User support and communication skills
- Should have good onsite-offshore experience
- Must be a good independent contributor to the team
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.