Software Engineer I
You are responsible for
- Technically responsible for developing a set of platform related functionalities
- Participates in making architectural/design choices
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding the requirements
- Completes work products and ensures the quality of deliverables
- Deploys the deliverables through CI/CD pipelines onto Cloud
- Provides input to the test strategy
- Identifies key platform level technical risks and assists the program manager in developing mitigation and recovery plans
You are a part of
With the shift from best of breed to best of suite and from volume to value-based care, Connect Care Informatics (CCI) provides affordable and integrated informatics solutions for health systems.
The HealthSuite Collaborative Care Ecosystem (CCE) is an API-based (Application Programming Interfaces) environment of connected digital applications where Philips businesses, partners and customers can access each other’s capabilities and collaborate to develop new, integrated solutions that solve real customer problems.
The CCE is built on healthcare interoperability standards that allow businesses to smoothly transition patients from one program to another, facilitating development of services that combine multiple Philips’ applications across business lines, with data that’s shared and accessible. Its Connected Care brought to life.
The CCE Bangalore team at PIC, will work closely with the Eindhoven team to accelerate the realization of the existing CCE roadmap. If you are excited by the possibilities of realizing the interoperability/ solutioning opportunities between multiple Philips offerings, we invite you to come and be part of this high potential, ambitious team that is being setup. Go ahead and apply for the openings below.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At-least 1+years of relevant software development experience
- Strong programming background, OOPs, design patterns and data structures
- Hands on experience on spring based micro-services development is a must
- Experience in deployment of applications in Cloud Foundry is a big plus
- Exposure to Cloud stacks such as AWS is a big plus
- Having experience of deploying applications on Cloud platforms is a big plus
- Open to learning new technology stacks at short notice and being able to contribute meaningfully within a short period of time
- An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth, curious
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills. A problem solving and pragmatic attitude
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)