At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Java / J2EE & webserices Development
- Automated Unit Testing using JUnit / DBUnit or similar tools & experienced on JIRA for effort tracking
- Applied Object-Oriented Design and Analysis experience & knowledge of Java design patterns
- Experience with “versioning” and change control software (Clear Case and Perforce are preferred)
- Experience developing server-side applications written in Java & Strong SQL skills in writing stored procedures, views and trigger
- Prefer experience in EJB, JMS, XML, Web Services, Active MQ/JMS, RMI, Spring, Web and Application servers
- Database client application knowledge, JDBC, SQL, Oracle
- Service-Oriented Architecture , XML & Linux experience a plus & Knowledge of Maven & Agile developemnet methodology is preferred.
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies