You will work with other GRE Software Engineers to execute appropriate IT business strategies. You will be part of a team to enhance, deploy, maintain, and support an application portfolio consisting of a combination of in-house developed apps, and vendor hosted solutions.
1) Lead design discussions with team, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze the requirements and to provide innovative solutions.
2) Translate business requirements into viable technical architectures and designs.
3) Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
4) Stay abreast of new technologies, methods to optimize development process and latest SDKs, testing tools etc
5) Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
6) Collaborate with developers, architects, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing new and future updates to native applications and Hybrid if needed.
7) Exposure to client server architecture, cloud is must.
8) Deep understanding of multi-tiered architectures, clean coding, best patterns for effective coding/testing and a sound understanding of version control.
- 3+ years of hands-on Java application development experience
- Technical development expertise in web-based applications and UI development tools such as Angular, backend environments (i.e. Unix, Windows) and data stores (SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL)
- Working experience using Application/Web servers such as Tomcat, Apache Web Server is preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.