Software Engineer – UI
Core Technology Group is responsible for building and delivering innovative foundational technology for all product offerings of Informatica, which include the Data Integration products, The Big Data Edition, Informatica cloud. The team is responsible for research, developing and delivering of administration and monitoring needs to the Informatica Platform that is core of Informatica’s products for both enterprise & cloud installations.
You will be part of highly motivated and energetic team that relish fast paced agile development of innovative products using the latest UI, Cloud & Backend technologies. You will be involved with developing the next generation of Informatica’s web and cloud applications and leverage your passion for creating great user interfaces to drive innovation at Informatica.
Our Ideal Candidate
One who has passion for UI development, constantly thinks of innovating and designing features so that the end user has the best experience with the product.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, INDIA and will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing easy-to-use user interfaces for Cloud/Web applications
- Data structure & Algorithms along with Problem solving skill.
- Working in a small agile team of highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Working with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Representative accountabilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and driving the delivery and architecture for large functional areas of the product.
- Driving successful POCs, involving latest cloud based technologies.
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviors of the system
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- B Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
- 1 and more years of enterprise software development experience
- Proficiency in User interface design
- Proficiency in web development technologies like ES6, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON
- Knowledge of bundle and build system like npm, webpack, rollup etc.
- Experience of UI automation test (unit test, integration test, visual regression test) and framework such as Jest and Cypress
- Solid understanding of user interaction patterns and best practices
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization
Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop