Seeking a result driven Software Professional to provide and drive technology solutions. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems. As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to the design, development and deployment of various software components for mission critical systems in a globally distributed framework.
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and deploy applications for scalable and extensible applications as a full-stack Software Engineer.
- Flexibility to play the role of a business analyst or designer or developer or tester or release engineer in the team based on the demand.
- Participate in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the feature team.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Automation: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Cloud Development and Deployment: Support deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or Equivalent Certification
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
- Excellent Experience and knowledge on any RPA tool such as WinAutomation, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path. WinAutomation is highly preferred
- Expert level experience on Core Java script skills.
- Good experience on VB Script
- Good exposure and knowledge on any of the high level languages such as Java/.Net/Python
- Good SQL skills and experience on databases, Oracle preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux / Unix / Windows
- Build and Release skills using Jenkins, Maven/ Ant, GIT, Jenkins, Cucumber, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, DevOps models and tools
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery focused approach and the ability to work independently with strict deadlines
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work fast and quickly ramp up on new technologies and strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Appreciation of Controls and Compliance processes for application support
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve consumers, small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.