This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Work on a multi-year strategic initiative and deliver technical solutions that will support Incremental and regional
processing, flexible data analysis tools, trend analysis, full data transparency and drilldown, dynamic assumptions,
workflow, fully automated explains.
- Follow SDLC best practices such continuous integration, automated unit test and regression testing, etc and focus on
end to end quality of the delivery.
- Work collaboratively in a team with fellow developers, sharing ideas to solve complex and challenging business
- Be able to communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, other technology teams, support
partners and stakeholders to deliver and support business aligned solutions.
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, math, business, or engineering
- 9+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- Agile/Scrum methodology
– Strong OO skill – Python, Java, Scala
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Impala, Sqoop, Oozie
– Experience with database technologies – Oracle, SQL, Stored Procedures
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, LEAN, etc
- Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, SVN/Crucible/Jira, Git/Stash, etc
Nice to have:
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.