This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Knowledge of application, data, and data architecture disciplines (data modelling)
- Understanding of data architecture and design across all systems
- Working knowledge in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- 7+ years of experience in Database technologies.
- Proficient in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
- Solid experience in design, coding, testing, performance tuning and debugging techniques
- Proficient with Data Modeling tools such as Erwin etc.
- Solid understanding of Data Governance and its principles
- Over 5 to 7 years of experience with Relational Databases (Oracle Pref) and 2 to 3 years of experience with No-SQL database (Pref on Elastic Search, Cassandra)
- Working knowledge of ETL (Informatica or Oracle Data Integrator)
- Working Knowledge of Reporting tools (Tableau & OBIEE)
- Knowledge of open source tools and utilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Experience with source control repositories (CVS and subversion etc.) is a plus
- Exposure to the Contact Center Platform is a strong plus
- 1+ years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Pivotal cloud Foundry including entitlement , IAM policy and database as service. AWS certification adds more value.
The behavioral requirements of this role are as follows:-
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels..
- Must be a Team Player and able to work independently.
- Ability to gather and understand requirements, create data flow diagrams.
- High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation.
- The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills
- Flexibility and drive to learn new technical areas like Java, automated testing etcJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.