As a member of the Atlas team, you will build public cloud platform that integrates services from leading Public Cloud providers like AWS with JPMC toolsets and follows standards and best practices led by Security and Identity and Access Management team. This platform will be used by 6500+ applications to leverage the benefits of Public Cloud for better performance, scalability, resiliency and cost.
- Develop high quality software for the JET team following modern architecture principles and high coding standards
- Be a member of a scrum team helping to build the application
- Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
- Work and share ideas, information and innovation with our team of technologists from all over the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Qualifications: This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 6+ years of strong Full stack development experience using Java, SpringBoot framework along with ReactJS & Angular UI frameworks
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical skills is needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Kafka& Cassandra would be an advantage
- BE degree or equivalent experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.