JPMC is looking at expanding our digital capabilities and we are investing in growth opportunities for various businesses. We are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed, hands on engineers, who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us. A core responsibility is to produce secure, scalable technical solutions to support our bleeding edge products.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, hungry individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. This initiative will be HQ’ed in London. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The success of this business relies on the platform that will be built – we will be using a stack that is cloud native relying on cutting edge technology and seek full stack minded engineers.
We are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed developers, used to working in an Agile environment who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- 6+ years’ experience working as a hands-on (actively coding) Application Development Lead or related role.
- Experience with AWS, Microservices
- Java – Expert-level implementation skills with Java 8 and above.
- Frequent usage of Spring, Reactive programming, Threads and Annotation Processors is a benefit.
- Experience designing and creating micro services in a highly distributed environment
- Experience with using public cloud products, such as EC2, etc.
- Strong security understanding with CSRF, XSS and CORS for browser / native clients.
- Experience with streaming API’s a benefit and supporting large scale API versioning with backward compatibility.
- Usage of analytical tools like Splunk and Dynatrace a benefit.
- Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security, Spring data Cassandra Spring Apache Kafka
- Preference for advanced experience with Apache Kafka
- Application Servers – Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
- Experience with containers and deployment (Dockers / Kubernetes as an example)
- Experience working with open source frameworks
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran, is added to them.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.