- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4+ years of professional working experience
Skill Set/ Capabilities/Strengths
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Solution driven attitude and multitasker
- Experience developing Java, J2EE, spring, hibernate, Angular/JQuery interfacing Oracle databases & version control
- Understanding of J2EE design patterns
- Strong familiarity and adherence to core Database Principles
- Documented history of training in facilitation, coaching, influencing, conflict resolution and so on
- Experience with Unit Test-Driven Development and Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Understanding of development and test automation best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.