This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Configure and support various distributed application build & deployments to internally developed
- Assist with deployment scripting and automation.
- Prepare production release run books, creation of required tickets; coordinate with teams for deployment and validation
- Escalate issues to support / provide root cause / incident reports.
- Automate builds & deployments using Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI).
- Should have cross-platform build & deployment knowledge, able to triage build and deployment issues with help of
Development, Tech Ops and Infrastructure Engineers.
- Coordinate with Development teams on repository updates.
- Prepare documentation and manage release management.
- Thorough and effective daily communication with various impacted stakeholders as required.
- Show agility to adopt and execute
- 5 to 10 years Build / Deployment /Automation experience with minimum 2 years around Big data (Hadoop, Hive, Spark)
and J2EE based deployments
- Strong knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering/Dev Ops, Linux, Application Support, Service Delivery.
- Apache, Tomcat, Websphere & Weblogic knowledge,Cloud Architecture and Deployment
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Source code management tools such as subversion, GIT
- Linux, Shell scripting, Python
- Control+M , Autosys
- Monitoring tools like Splunk
- Jenkins integration for builds
- Automation of builds & deployments
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Cucumber, Selenium
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Coordination experience with cross section of teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with Big data – Hadoop, Hive, Control+M, Autosys, SQL, Tomcat, Pytho, Java/J2ee
- Document processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial industry background (a plus).JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.