- The Senior Developer will be part of OMS teams responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of Equities Order Management Systems.
- Directly contributes to the development of the technology roadmap.
- Serves as the lead engineer in product design, development and transition to operations.
- Defining architecture patterns that support business and technical strategies.
- Provide stability to the existing product suite.
- Leverage and coordinate teams across a large organization, influence the direction of other teams to deliver results that fit the goals of the team and the corporate standards.
- Manage complexity and deliver key objectives on time.
- Strong academic record with Bachelor’s degree, equivalent or above in Engineering, Technology or a related discipline required.
- 6+ years of hands-on software engineering experience through all phases of a software development lifecycle.
- Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
- Technical expertise in Core Java development.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix/Bash, REST/RESTful services, SQL and algorithms.
- Demonstrable involvement with process improvement/automation initiatives.
- High level of energy and can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strategic thinker; makes appropriate business decisions and gains cooperation of others.
- Focused on usability, scalability, maintainability, quality and building applications for the long term.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders.
- Strong track record of driving and delivering results.
- Vendor engagement experience preferred.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans