Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project planning, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Support program lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
• Engineering graduate (BE / B Tech)
• Certification of Advanced Developer in Automation Anywhere is highly desirable.
• Minimum 5+ to 8 years’ professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development using .NET, SQL or Python.
- 4-5 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
- 3-4 yrs. of RPA software tools- Automation Anywhere experience and certification is a must
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UIPath, etc..) highly desirable
Nature of Experience (Area/Function/Environment/Domain/Product):
• From a Manufacturing sector (Automobile, Aerospace)
Candidate needs to be proficient in RPA Development skills in Automation Anywhere
Strong working knowledge of SQL and Design Patterns in .NET or Python.
Passionate about writing high quality code that is both testable and maintainable. Build reusable objects.
Worked on a variety of end systems like Web, SAP, Outlook, Mailbox, SFDC, ServiceNow, Oracle. Knowledge of integration with web rest services for process Automation.
Ability to present technical details and prepare SDD/TDDs
Knowledge of tiles and dashboards and integration with Active Directory. Experience with versioning and source control systems Experience
Must be a self-starter and should have worked in all phases of Project Life Cycle
Experience in environments requiring direct Customer interaction during specifications, development and project implementation phases
- Exposure to ERP (SAP) and Visualization tools (Tableau) is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Team Player, open to feedback, and service orientation.
• Ability to learn, fast and pro-actively. Flexible to work across teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
JOB ID: HRD105845
Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk – Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India