Exp : 2 -5 Years
Location : Anywhere in India
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms such as –Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in any of the following programming languages/software’s – C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Adept with leading RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath and others.
- Understand the business process requirements and design.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Configure automation processes as per TDD.
- Develop codes to meet the defined design/solution approach.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing end to end unit testing.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- You are a graduate with a degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects and with the strong desire to be in a customer facing role.
- Exposure to programming languages or scripting with a strong logical aptitude is also desired. Knowledge of VB, Java script, and .net framework would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Understanding of IT systems.