Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for designing highly complex architecture and modules, critical components or a whole application/product in its entirety. This person needs to work independently and serves as the technical leader within the team – guiding, coaching and mentoring others in developing technical skills and influencing the team to deliver with agile. This person will be responsible for driving the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in alignment with the product/application roadmap.
Essential Responsibilities :
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software , managing architecture in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development m and infrastructure
- Provide guidance to developers with either planning and execution and/or design architecture using agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Lead multiple workstreams and engagement with stakeholders.
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
- Work with operations to enable best engineering practices round devOps , CI/CD and influencing the team to adhere to the same.
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse with agile methods and practices.
- Capture system level requirements by brainstorming with CTO, Sr. Architects, Data Scientists, Businesses & Product Managers
- Leads impact assessment and decision related to technology choices, design /architectural considerations and implementation strategy.
- Subject matter expert in processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations. Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks.
- Expert level skills in design, architecture and development, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects if the situation demands.
- Leads the architecture and design efforts across the product / multiple product versions and is an expert in architecting custom solutions off the base product.
- Expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice when necessary – as a value offering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Around 12 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product OR Master’s degree with 8 years of experience.
- Exposure to distributed data systems, knowledge of spark, scala, pyspark is a plus.
- Expertise on Micro-services modules like Service Registry, Service Discovery, Composition/ Orchestration/ Transformation, Monitoring, Load Balancing and Scaling, HA and Failover, Governance.
- Expertise on integration with advanced patterns in RESTful API like Versioning, Authorization, Uniform contract, Entity endpoints, RESTFul Services API with automatic testing and security ownership.
- Experience in aligning modularization with domains (Domain Driven Design)
- Agile principles and deployment technologies such as CI/CD, Jenkin, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Product/application development using agile philosophy & approaches, influencing team to adopt the best and relevant engineering practices for a consistent & visible delivery is very much desirable.
- Expert level skills in driving design, architecture and development, with an ability to influencing team to choose the right technology and practices.
- Expertise in core programming fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and multi-threading; and demonstrated ability to implement them using language of choice when necessary.
- Expertise in working on relational and document databases.
- Good grip on cloud based technologies. AWS, Azure
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes