Requisition ID: 265121
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Location: Bangalore & Gurgaon
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life?
At SAP, Innovative Business Solutions, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation.
Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
Join us in helping clients to reimagine their business and create new possibilities that allow them to dream bigger, work smarter and change their worlds.
The UX Innovation Team within SAP IBSO is chartered with spearheading Innovation in the UX and UI space. As part of the team, you will be at the forefront of innovation activities with our customers many of whom are part of the fortune 100 and fortune 500 club. Using state of the art tools you will produce class leading user experience artefacts for enterprise users. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with some of the most talented people in UX within SAP and leverage the skills of a globally distributed team setup
- Gathering end-user requirements by organizing, executing, and moderating end-user site visits, focus groups, and user days including collection/ consolidation of results
- Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Facilitate design sessions with involved teams using Design Thinking and User Centered Design methodologies
- Development of user interface designs using various prototyping techniques and documented in UI specifications.
- Verification of designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing · Design support and consulting for the development teams by working closely with architects and developers through the project life cycle.
- Managing customers to ensure desired requirements are captured and their sign off is done. Effective stakeholder management of project and Go to Market colleagues.
- Ability to work within customer time and budget constraints.
Preferably a Master’s degree in industrial design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction or Computer Science with an aggregate score of 65% or above from IIT/NIT/NID/any Premium Institute.
Skills and Competencies
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Solid academic record in human-computer interaction or related field (technical background is a big plus).
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML 5, Flash/Flex, CSS/CSS3, SAPUI5 are beneficial
- Strong skills on tools like Sketch, Invision , Axure, Visio & Photoshop amongst others
- Very good knowledge of User-centric approach to design and working
- Because of interdisciplinary environment we work in, strong communication (written and spoken) skills in English is essential.
- Proven ability to interact and coordinate with teams in multi-site international locations.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design is mandatory
- Ability to drive Design Thinking sessions · Experience of working on mobility (IOS and Android) designs
- Good grasp of Conversational User Experience fundamentals · Knowledge of AR/VR/MR Design paradigms is good to have
- Candidates must have worked directly with end users and customers throughout their career
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.